Development Impact Bonds Analyst
We are looking for entrepreneurial recent graduates who have an interest in development and social change. Candidates must have:
- Strong interest in using investment and impact tracking to improve development outcomes
- Interest in measurement options for assessing project impact and quantifying anticipated development value
- Aptitude for project planning and financial modelling
- Research skills and the ability to quickly research, synthesise and summarise key lessons on unfamiliar topics
- Good communication skills
- Logical with strong numeracy skills
- Ability to create and analyse solutions to complex problems
- 2.1 degree from a good university
Please download the full job description at the bottom of this page.
Deadline: Sunday 8th December 2013
An Associate Director comes in as an experienced hire from banking, finance, consulting or third sector with a post-graduate qualification (academic, professional and /or technical).
Associate Directors typically take day-to-day leadership and project management of client engagements and other projects, with strategic support from a Director. For full information and details of how to apply please download the attachment at the bottom of this page.
Deadline: Recruitment is ongoing