The Investment and Contract Readiness Fund is a new £10 million fund, managed by The Social Investment Business, on behalf of the Office for Civil Society that aims to ensure social ventures are better equipped to secure new forms of investment and compete for public service contracts.
Social Finance has been approved as a provider of advisory services to ventures who wish to bid for this funding.
ICRF is a three year fund, with grants of £50,000 - £150,000 awarded per venture. To be eligible for the fund, you should be seeking to raise more than £500,000 in investment or capital for contracts of £1 million+ in value to be completed within the next 18 months. Funds are to be used for revenue purposes rather than acquisition of capital assets. For more details on eligibility, please click here.
What can Social Finance do for you?
Social Finance is an approved provider for investment and contract readiness support.
We can provide:
• Business planning
• Financial modeling
• Corporate finance advisory
• Investment structuring
• Impact measurement & social mission
What are we looking for?
Social Finance wants to support social ventures with high growth potential and significant social impact.
We will look for:
• Historic financial track record and prospects for growth
• Historical and projected social impact - measurable and deliverable
• Indications of demand for goods or services
• Market Context and competitive advantage of the Venture
• Credible management team or plan to achieve this
• Strength of investment proposition
• Credible path to winning specified contracts
How to apply?
All applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Finance will aim to acknowledge receipt of all applications within 5 working days and to respond within 5-10 working days of receipt (depending on volume received).