Social Finance has partnered with School Home Support, a national charity, to develop a ‘blueprint’ model to provide intervention for children and young people most at risk of exclusion from school. We are looking for a delivery partner with strong values, a creative and innovative way of working, and genuine commitment to improving outcomes for children and young people in Cheshire West and Chester over the course of a three-year contract period. Our partner will bring local expertise and relationships to help us deliver better preventative support for children at risk of exclusion in the area.
Working across three secondary schools in the Ellesmere Port area, alongside headteachers, SENCOs and other staff from these schools, our partner will provide trusted and independent support for children and their families, linking them to local statutory or non-statutory services as appropriate.
To find out more information about the requirements and how to apply, please download the application pack.
Please submit any accessibility issues or clarification questions and all completed applications to SFeducation@socialfinance.org.uk.
Notes to applicants:
- The tender will be live from Tuesday 16 November 2021
- A live engagement event will be held on Tuesday 30 November from 11am-12pm; register for the event
- Clarification questions may be submitted up until Friday 3 December
- The submission deadline is 5pm on Wednesday 15 December 2021
- Successful applicants will be notified of an invitation to interview by the w/c 3 January 2022